Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween
















The time has finally come and gone. Hayleigh (the witch), Ajay (the monkey), and a bunch of their friends all went trick or treating. This is the first year Hayleigh has actually gone door to door and she had a blast! After every house she would come running to us showing us what candy she got. Ajay pretty much just came along for the ride. I felt like one of those parents that send there child out without a custome on for you couldn't see Hay's witch custome under her coat and her witch hat didn't stay on over her winter hat. Nothing like Halloween in Wisconsin! We stopped over at Grandma's house when we were done to find grandma all dressed up too! I asked Hay what her favorite part of trick or treating was and her reply....."getting candy". Like I had to ask! Hope all had a spooktacular night!

No comments:

Post a Comment